Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Friends



So, Sadie's growing up! She'll be 12 weeks old tomorrow. Here's a video Steph took of Sadie this morning. She's a rolling over champ now!

She's cooing and laughing and making all kinds of noises with us. Her desire to observe everything that's going on continues to increase as well. She's a very bright child, if I do say so myself.

Her demeanor is so great, and she's a very happy baby. It's wonderful to look back over the past several weeks and see how fast she's growing. It's exciting and sad at the same time I think. This time is going to be gone before we know it.

Here's a picture of Sadie with Kayla Shull from the other night. Kayla was born 10 days after Sadie, but Kayla's already taller! Sadie's not going to be dunking any basketballs anytime soon, I don't think...

This one's just a quick update. I'll try to post more on here later when I get more beach pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment