Monday, July 2, 2012

First Church visit

Sadie went to church for the first time yesterday. She did wonderfully well, just cried out once. Steph had to stand up with her at the back of the church for quite a bit because Sadie gets bored easily and has to have things to look at. The choir was thrilled to see her, and it was good to be back at rehearsal, even though we didn't sing at church.
We got to see Kyle and Hillary yesterday as well. They were in town for the weekend.
Here are some pics of her just because I like them.

Steph sent this one to me earlier today. It's crazy that she can sit in this thing now and hold her head up. She's growing so rapidly it's crazy. We're in the transition phase between newborn and 0-3 month clothes. I may be a little partial, but I like to think she's well ahead of her development timeline.


And here's one from a couple of weeks ago. I love her outfit, but it's one she can't wear anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment