Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Winning Hearts

Steph, Sadie and I went to High Point First Wesleyan for the first time in several years this past Sunday. Our friends Geoff and Beth's daughter was getting dedicated. It was a different experience to be at a church that I grew up in but haven't been to in so long. A lot of time has passed since then, so it was interesting to be there.
After church, we went with my mom and dad and my grandparents to Madd Greek for some lunch. It's awesome food, if you haven't eaten there. The combination platter is amazing.
Anyway, Sadie took the opportunity to melt my dad's heart even more than she already has. The proof is in the pictures. I think Papa John is smitten.

If he wasn't sold before that, he is now.

And just because this made me wonder where we're going as a country, take a look at this shop I saw yesterday on my way back from UNC Charlotte.
Window Tinting and Tattoo? Awesome.


And, since Steph didn't like the layout I chose last week, I'm going to be experimenting with other looks for the blog. So bear with me. Thanks for reading this. I know there are only a few of you, but thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment